₹150.00 Price including taxes
River sand is found in river streams and banks and is fine in quality, unlike pit sand. This type of sand has rounded grains generally white-grey in color. River sand is used for brick-work and plastering during construction.
1. Minimum 300Cft(3 Units) should buy to get Free Delivery, Free Loading, and unloading, to place an order.
2. Customers can get free samples to check the quality of products after that they can place an order.
Please fill out the forms given below:
Advantages of :
It is naturally available and extracted from the river banks or river beds.
– The shape of natural sand is rounded and has a smooth surface.
– Moisture is generally present in between the particles. Hence, effects the assumptions of concrete mix design and quality of concrete.
– The compressive strength, as well as the flexural strength of concrete made from natural sand, are lower than.
– It contains silt as river water contains it due to the erosion of soil in its catchment area. Hence it needs washing on site.
– Oversized materials are expected in natural sand and hence need screening on site.
– It may contain marine products such as grass, algae, clay lumps, bones, shells, mica, etc. which are harmful to properties of concrete.
– It is harmful to the environment. It reduces the groundwater level and rivers water gets dried up.
– It has a high probability of adulteration because of acute shortage. River sand adulteration with saline sea sand is common in coastal areas.
– It is recommended for, plastering and works
– The quality of natural sand deferrers though they may be from the same river bed.
– Mostly conforms to zone II and zone III
– The presence of silt and clay in the sand reduces the setting time of cement and make concrete and mortar weak and holds the dampness.
– The requirement for cement is more.
– Water table level gets reduced due to dragging of the sand from the river and the roots of the tree may not be able to get water.
– In the absence of sand in the river, water gets evaporated due to direct sunlight.
– The slump is more.