- Quantity of product Wire Cut Bricks can not be less than 3000
₹11.00 Price including taxes
Red fired bricks are one of the longest-lasting and strongest building materials, sometimes referred to as artificial stone. They are perfect in size, shape, and texture.
1. Minimum 3000 NO’s should buy to get Free Delivery, Free Loading and unloading, to place an order.
2. Customers can get free samples to check the quality of products after that they can place an order.
Please fill out the forms given below:
A brick is building material used to make walls, pavements and other elements in masonry construction. Traditionally, the term brick referred to a unit composed of clay, but it is now used to denote rectangular units made of clay-bearing soil, sand, and lime, or concrete materials. Bricks can be joined together using mortar, adhesives or by interlocking them. Bricks are produced in numerous classes, types, materials, and sizes which vary with region and time period, and are produced in bulk quantities. Two basic categories of bricks are fired and non-fired bricks.
Bricks contain the following ingredients:
- Silica (sand) – 50% to 60% by weight
- Alumina (clay) – 20% to 30% by weight
- Lime – 2 to 5% by weight
- Iron oxide – ≤ 7% by weight
- Magnesia – less than 1% by weight
Block is a similar term referring to a rectangular building unit composed of similar materials, but is usually larger than a brick. Lightweight bricks (also called lightweight blocks) are made from expanded clay aggregate.
Fired bricks are one of the longest-lasting and strongest building materials, sometimes referred to as artificial stone, and have been used since circa 4000 BC. Air-dried bricks, also known as mudbricks, have a history older than fired bricks, and have an additional ingredient of a mechanical binder such as straw.
|Dimensions||20.32 × 10.16 × 7.62 cm|