₹68.00 Price including taxes
P sand stands for Plastering sand. Other types are manufactured sand(m sand), sharp sands, buildings sands etc
The difference is in the size of the particles. Plastering sand will have fine-grained particles.
1. Minimum 300Cft(3 units) should buy to get Free Delivery, Free Loading and unloading, to place an order.
2. Customers can get free samples to check the quality of products after that they can place an order.
Please fill out the forms given below:
PSand Shall confirm to IS 383 (1970)
Proper selection of sands and coarse materials is a must for any sort of building and construction. If it doesn’t get conducted effectively and efficiently, then, there are several aftermaths that would remain intact with the constructed structure. Some of those are:
- Compressive strength of footings, columns, roof beam and in the roof would definitely get reduced
- Such buildings are not at all safe on due course
- Durability gets reduced too
- Possibility of plastering or even structural cracks on walls after a period of one year or two.
- There are chances for the ceiling plasters falling down too
. This is a reputed building material widely used for is used for concrete mixing and enhancing its compressive strength. Requirements related to constructive plastering and flooring work also get well executed with it. With our user friendly app, all these features and various other advantageous aspects for first-rate pSand and water-washed pSand can be acquired with ease. However, river sand and pSand are also reputed for acquiring somewhat similar characteristic properties. Here are some of the crucial differentiating points in between the two.