Acc Ready Mix Concrete
₹4800.00 – ₹6400.00 Price including taxes
ACC Ready Mixed Concrete is supplied in a variety of grades and compositions to meet specific demands of customized applications – from simple requirements for small homes to High-Performance Concrete to meet the complex needs of megaprojects.
Grades Of Concrete:
Above M30 Grades Design Mix Should be done.
1. Minimum 6 cubic meters should buy to place an order, to get free delivery.
2.Order above 30 cubic meters to get Free Pumping Charges.
Ready-mix concrete (RMC) is a type of concrete that is manufactured in a cement factory, or specifically known as the batching plant, according to a given set of proportions, and then delivered to a worksite, by truck mounted with mixers. This results in a precise mixture, allowing specialty concrete mixtures to be developed and implemented on construction sites.
Ready-mix concrete (RMC) refers to concrete that is specifically manufactured for delivery to the customer’s construction site in a freshly mixed and plastic or unhardened state. Concrete itself is a mixture of Portland cement, water, and aggregates comprising sand and gravel or crushed stone. In traditional work sites, each of these materials is procured separately and mixed in specified proportions at the site to make concrete. Ready-mix concrete is bought and sold by volume – usually expressed in cubic meters.
Advantages of ready-mix concrete
Following are the advantages of ready-mix concrete:
- Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) allows speedy construction through programmed delivery at site, mechanized operation with consequent economy.
- RMC reduces the labour cost and site supervising cost.
- RMC comes with consistency in quality through accurate & computerized control of sand aggregates and water as per mix designs.
- Production of RMC helps in minimizing cement wastage due to bulk handling.
- Production of RMC is relatively pollution free.
- Reduced project time resulting in savings in all aspects.
- Proper control and economy in use of raw material resulting in saving of natural resources.
Disadvantages of ready-mix concrete
Following are the disadvantages of ready-mix concrete:
- The materials are batched at a central plant, and the mixing begins at that very plant. So the travelling time from the plant to the site is critical over longer distances. Some sites are just too far away, which can risk that ready mix concrete may become unusable due to setting.
- It will generate additional road traffic. Generally, Ready Mix Trucks are large in size and may cover lot of area in the road blocking other traffic. Furthermore, access roads and site access have to be able to carry the greater weight of the ready-mix truck plus load. (Green concrete is approx. 2.5 tonne per m³.) This problem can be overcome by utilizing so-called ‘mini mix’ companies which use smaller 4m³ capacity mixers able to reach more-restricted sites.
- Concrete’s limited time span between mixing and curing means that ready-mix should be placed within 210 minutes of batching at the plant. Modern admixtures can modify that time span precisely, however, the amount and type of admixture added to the mix is very important.
M15, M20, M25, M30, M35, M40